TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The winner of this promotion will receive $NZD 10,000. There is one prize to be won.
Terms and conditions
- Entry into this promotion is deemed to be full acceptance of these terms & conditions. All information on the prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The promotion is open to New Zealand residents only. If the winner is under 16, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
- The promotion is not open to employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies.
- The promotion commences at 12.01am on 1st of October 2017 and closes at midnight 11.59pm on 30 November 2017. No entries will be accepted after this date.
- To enter individuals must purchase one product from the Balance Sports Nutrition range during the promotional period. They must then fill in all of the mandatory fields on the registration page on the website by clicking on the ‘Enter now’ button on the promotion Entry Page at www.balancesportsnutrition.com then completing the form to go into the draw to win.
- Proof of purchase must be retained by the entrant and will be asked for by the Promoter in the event of the entrant being drawn as the winner. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in the invalidation of ALL the entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt (s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to entry.
- Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per shopping occasion; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of one entry per person per day is permitted.
- The prize draw will take place on Friday 8th December 2017. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified by telephone and/or mail using the details listed on the online entry form. All entrants are advised to check the Promoters website at www.balancesportsnutrition.com from Friday 15th December for winner announcement. Entrants should ensure that their personal details on the entry form are correct. In the event the winner cannot be contacted within three weeks of the prize draw, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the prize will be redrawn on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
- Prize: The winner of this promotion will win $NZD 10,000. The prize will be deposited into the winner’s bank account with 14 days of the winner being contacted and bank account details being received by the Promoter.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and entrant and to disqualify the entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or for tampering with the entry process or who is attempting to act in a fraudulent or otherwise dishonest manner.
- The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, damaged, altered, misdirected, lost or illegible and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged in the entry database or if any winner cannot be contacted for any reason. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any prize winner’s enjoyment of any prize or any other costs and expenses that may be incurred by the prize winner relating to the prize. The winner is responsible for paying any and all taxes on any prizes won.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these Terms without notice.
- Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes including, but not limited to, photographs and interviews, without compensation and copyright will be vested in the Promoter. The winner acknowledges that their personal details may be televised on national television and be published in newspapers, magazine and on the Internet. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury incurred or sustained as a direct or indirect result of participating in the promotion, winning or use of any part of the prize.
- The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided with each entry to be used for the purposes of the Promotion and in particular to notify the winner and to verify the winner’s identity. Personal information will be held by the Promoter at Vitaco Health (NZ) Ltd, PO Box 259 109, Botany, Manukau, 2163, Auckland. Entrants may access and request correction of their personal information at any time by contacting the Promoter on 09 272 3838.
- The Promoter is Vitaco Health (NZ) Ltd, Cnr Kordel Place & Accent Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland 2013, New Zealand. PO Box 259 109 Botany, Manukau 2163, Auckland, New Zealand. Ph: +64 9 272 3838