Monday, 18 November 2019
2 cups desiccated coconut
1 scoop Balance Plant Protein Vanilla flavour
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp maple syrup (or alternative sweetener of your choice*)
2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 scoop Balance Plant Protein Berry flavour
1 Tbsp peeled & freshly chopped raw beetroot
*If using a powdered, or non- sticky sweetener alternative you may need to add a little more coconut oil to help the mixture set.
1. Line a 20 x 20cm square cake or slice tin with baking paper.
2. Place all ingredients for the white layer into a food processor and mix well.
3. Very firmly press the mixture flat into the lined tray and place in the freezer.
4. To make the pink layer, place all ingredients into a food processor and mix well before emptying out into the tray on top of the white layer. Press down firmly and flatten.
5. Pop in the fridge to set for about 20 minutes before cutting into pieces.
6. Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Makes 24 squares
Average Quantity per Serving
Average Quantity per 100g