Monday, 18 November 2019
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup dates, soaked in boiling water and drained
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 scoops (56g) Balance 100% Whey Vanilla flavour
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- Pinch of salt
1. Place dates, maple syrup and vanilla in food processor and mix to make a paste.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
3. Pour into a shallow slice tray, lined with baking paper and press firmly.
4. Freeze to set before cutting into slices.
5. Keep in the fridge or freezer.
Makes 30 slices
Average Quantity per Serving
Average Quantity per 100g