Tuesday, 16 July 2019
2 cups desiccated coconut
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp maple syrup
3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
4 Tbsp coconut cream
2 scoops (56g) Balance 100% Whey Strawberry protein powder
200g dark chocolate
1. Place coconut, vanilla, syrup, coconut oil + cream and protein powder into a large bowl and mix to combine.
2. Firmly press mixture into the compartments of an ice cube tray and place in the freezer overnight.
3. Remove ice cube trays from the freezer and use a bread & butter knife to wedge the mixture out of the compartments.
4. Melt chocolate in a large bowl over a pot of boiling water. Using a couple of teaspoons, drop each coconut square into the chocolate and coat evenly before placing on a tray lined with grease- proof paper.
5. Pop in the fridge to set and store.
Makes 16 serves