Prep Time: Overnight
Makes: 8 serves
1. Place strawberries, water and sugar into a food processor and mix well to remove any lumps of berries.
2. Line a loaf tin with grease- proof paper and spread the processed strawberry mix into the bottom of the tin. Place in the freezer until set.
3. Make up the pudding mix as per instructions on the packet so that you have the equivalent of 2 cups. Put aside to cool (if necessary) before adding the Balance 100% Whey Strawberry and whisking through to remove any lumps.
4. Pour the pudding mixture over the frozen strawberry layer and place back in the freezer to set.
5. Remove from the freezer 20 – 30 minutes before cutting up and serving.