INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED
1 cup almond meal aka ground almonds
2 scoops (56g) Balance 100% Whey Cookies & Cream flavour
60g dark chocolate, chopped
1 eggs, large size
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup coconut sugar
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
*Make sure all ingredients used are gluten free
1. Preheat oven to 150°c and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl combine the almond meal, Balance 100% Whey and chopped chocolate bits.
3. In a second bowl whisk together the egg, vanilla, sugar and melted coconut oil. Add to the dry mixture and combine with a wooden spoon.
4. Roll mixture into balls, place on baking tray and press with a fork (should make 14 balls).
5. Bake for approximately 15 minutes until slightly browned on top.
Makes 14 Cookies
|Average Quantity per Cookie||Average Quantity per 100g|
|Energy||639kJ (153Cal)||2050kJ (489Cal)|