Irshad Ali | PNBA Pro Natural Athlete
My biggest career goal is to be crowned the PNBA Natural Olympia Pro Men's Physique Champion and I'm on the right track. Another ongoing goal for life is to shed light on Natural Bodybuilding, to motivate, educate and inspire others to live a real healthy lifestyle through pure nutrition and supplementation. I truly believe what you put in is what you get out of life.
Wanting to be the best Natural Professional Physique Athlete in the World is not an easy task. This is why I choose the best, Balance Sports Nutrition.
- 4th Place Pro Men's Physique - PNBA World Championships 2016
- 5th Place Pro Men's Physique - PNBA Natural Olympia 2015
- 1st Place Pro Men's Physique - PNBA World Championships 2014
- 6th Place Pro Men's Physique - PNBA Natural Olympia
- 1st Place Mr Fitness Model - INBA Southern Lakes Classic
- 1st Place Open Men's Physique - INBA Southern Lakes Classic
- 1st Place and Mr Fitness - NABBA Bay of Plenty
- 1st Place Men's Physique & Overall Winner - INBA South Pacific Championships
- 1st Place Open Athletic BB & Best Male Performer - NABBA Christchurch Classic
- 1st Place Open Athletic BB - NABBA Auckland Championships
- Overall Mr Hawks Bay Athletic BB, 1st Place Open Athletic BB & Best Male Performer - NABBA Hawks Bay
- 2nd Place Open Athletic BB - NABBA Waikato Championships 2013
- 1st Place Novice Athletic BB - NABBA Nationals
- 1st Place Novice Men's BB - INBA Southern Lakes Classic
- 4th Place Novice Athletic BB - NABBA South Island Champs
- 3rd Place Novice Athletic BB - NABBA Christchurch Classic
What is your Biggest career influence?
My family, friends and followers drive me to do what I do best. I believe having positive people around me allows me to push through the difficult contest prep and puts my mind to ease.
Hobbies outside of training & competition?
I have done a few acting courses so I enjoy working as a Part-time actor and love the camera as I have worked on a few commercials and TV shows. I really like being active hiking, Soccer and also played Cricket competitively.
What are 2 training tips you would give to aspiring Athletes?
Learn from the people who truly practice what they preach and don't follow just anything you see on the internet.
Whenever you set a goal work hard, do everything you can to the best of your ability and never leave a "what if". So even if you fail you know you did all the rights things in the time you had and gave it your best.
What are your favorite Balance Products?
I really like to mix it up and depends on what products I need in different stages of my contest prep, as different products have different functions.
- WPI Protein- for low carb & low fat protein hit pre contest
- 100% Whey Protein WPC/WPI- for muscle growth and recovery
- BCAA capsules- for recovery and retaining muscle mass when cutting
- L-Carnitine- to help metabolism fat for fuel really
- Multi Plus Antioxidants- my daily vitamins